[Israel.pm] List of all contexts in Perl

Mikhael Goikhman migo at homemail.com
Sun May 30 09:49:49 PDT 2010

On 30 May 2010 19:15:46 +0300, Yuval Kogman wrote:

> However, localtime doesn't do that, at least not on my machine:

Sure. I think I wrote a clarification 5 hours ago on localtime
behaving the same in boolean, numerical and scalar contexts.

But it *could* be written so that it returns something numeric and
not stringy in the numeric context and then this would be also used
in the boolean context.

Regards,
Mikhael.