[Israel.pm] multipart/alternative added

Mikhael Goikhman migo at homemail.com
Fri May 28 02:56:33 PDT 2010

On 28 May 2010 12:07:27 +0300, sawyer x wrote:

> On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 2:55 AM, Mikhael Goikhman <migo at homemail.com> wrote:
>
> > To summarize. I didn't hear any real argument to use html. I heard
> > arguments against gmail (there are dozens more of its annoyances).
>
> I give up. I submit to your longer, more extensive, emails.
> You are clearly a higher life form than I. :)
>
> </flame>

I would not do this (to give up with reasoning). Besides yours is
definitely longer, given the amount of blog texts you compose daily.
:-) </no-flame-a-joke>

But you said yesterday that you don't care if the list only passes
the plain text alternative of your html multipart, as long as you can
blindly press the reply button. Will it make us both happy, or other
people will be unhappy without receiving html? In any case it is for
Gabor to decide, I tried to present my arguments and preferences.

Regards,
Mikhael.