[Israel.pm] multipart/alternative added

Mikhael Goikhman migo at homemail.com
Thu May 27 11:42:23 PDT 2010

On 27 May 2010 20:02:52 +0300, sawyer x wrote:

> See, this is how you rant. You wrote a polite, well-put well-thought-out
> reply that illustrates your ideas with confidence and interesting and
> serious claims.
>
> I just wrote petty annoying stuff. I still think mine's better. :)

No doubts yours is better. Then let's summarize our rants into one
final rant.

It is the 21st century, so thou shalt only use proprietary software,
i.e. gmail.  Preferably on Windows 7.  And shalt not have any need to
modify it.  The mail protocol is dead unless abused with extensions.
Thou shalt chat in skype anyway, not using this ancient invention.
Text based utilities are obsolete, unix died 40 years ago. Oh well.

Now after we fully exhausted the rant topic, it would be nice to hear
about the original problem that can't be solved on the client side
without the latest traumatic changes. And whether you actually think
it is solved now. :)

Regards,
Mikhael.

--
perl -le 'print+chr(64+hex)for+split//,d9b815c07f9b8d1e'