[Israel.pm] multipart/alternative added

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Thu May 27 10:02:52 PDT 2010

<rant>
Thou shalt not have aligned Hebrew emails, even in the 21st century (or any
other for that matter!)
Thou shalt always be forced to adapt yourself to mutt and pine!
Thou shalt use lynx and BitchX, and program in cat!
Thou shalt never force any user to upgrade beyond Netscape 3 or a 56K modem!
Thou shalt never use Javascript, AJAX, MVCs, Modern::Perl, LCD screens or
any other technology that exists for less than 30 years.
Thou shalt always use Slackware running on Linux 2.0.x or NetBSD (extension
of prior rule)
Thou shalt learn to use CVS, for it is good and stable, or back up with
diskettes. Many of them.
</rant>

See, this is how you rant. You wrote a polite, well-put well-thought-out
reply that illustrates your ideas with confidence and interesting and
serious claims.