[Israel.pm] multipart/alternative added

Gaal Yahas gaal at forum2.org
Wed May 26 23:45:28 PDT 2010

Thanks Gabor.

GMail users:

To have Hebrew show up properly in email you write, switch to "rich
formatting" and mark Hebrew paragraphs as right-to-left. This is different
from the right-alignment icon; instead it's the one that looks approximately
like this: ¶< . If you're using the Hebrew interface, it'll show up;
otherwise, try going to Settings (near the top-right end of the window) and
in Language, make sure "Right-to-left editing support on" is enabled.

Gaal Yahas <gaal at forum2.org>
http://gaal.livejournal.com/