[Israel.pm] multipart/alternative added

Gaal Yahas gaal at forum2.org
Wed May 26 05:33:47 PDT 2010

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 3:27 PM, Gabor Szabo <szabgab at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 3:21 PM, Gaal Yahas <gaal at forum2.org> wrote:
> >> Yeah, I was just trying to test and debug the list settings. Since I
> didn't
> > get a copy of my own message, and since the archives on perl.org.il seem
> > be plain text only, I'm still not sure it worked (but you're probably
> right,
> > and the software silently converted to plain text). Oh well. :-P
> >
> > Gabor: if you care, let's discuss the required settings for correct
> Hebrew
> > off the list.
>
> אפשר מחוץ לרשימה עם אתה חושב שזה עדיף.
> ביניתים אני שיניתי את הקונפיגורציה והורדתי את ההמרה לטקסט שגם היה מקונפג.
>
> איך זה עכשיו?

That was Content-Type: multipart/alternative, but the only parts I see are
actually Content-Type: text/plain.

My current reply  should be HTML, let's see. (And can someone with HTML
settings please include a quote of the following if they reply):

טסטינג, 1, 2, 3.
(Back to LTR.)

http://gaal.livejournal.com/