[Israel.pm] multipart/alternative added

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Wed May 26 04:38:24 PDT 2010

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 2:18 PM, Gaal Yahas <gaal at forum2.org> wrote:

> On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 1:54 PM, sawyer x <xsawyerx at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 1:48 PM, Gaal Yahas <gaal at forum2.org> wrote:
> >
> >> No, look at the headers:

> > Oh well, at least I can finally reply to emails without changing to
> > unformatted interface.
> > I don't know about the other people here, but I ain't using mutt or
> pine...
> > :)
>
> But your message was plain text as well.

"Oh well" means "I guess you're right that it wasn't in HTML, but I guess
that's not what I really care about", the rest meant "what I really care
about is being able to just reply using my regular interface".

This could be because maybe now the mailing list server accepts HTML but
converts it to plaintext (making the list get text/plain while allowing me
to send it using my regular interface) or because of some other reason I
don't care about.

Explaining, again, that my message is in plaintext is trying to prove to me
something you already have and I already accepted (indicative by the phrase
"oh well" and continued explanation of my needs).

However, you can still state that my message is plaintext and I'll still
state that I agree but that I don't care, as long as I can press 'reply' and
it works. :)

s.