[Israel.pm] Job: looking for a Perl developer

Ran Eilam ran.eilam at gmail.com
Sun May 9 02:26:45 PDT 2010

Hey Mongers.

RayV is looking for a developer/tester to help us test our P2P
streaming video product.

* Beautiful office in downtown Tel-Aviv with an excellent view of the
beach, just 300 meters away
* Great team, including 2 Perl mongers
* Test software that must scale to millions of NBA viewers
* Test protocols that allow Fox to stream video with only 10% of the
existing bandwidth costs
* Startup environment with lots of perks

Requirements:

* Computer science BA graduate or equivalent
* At least 3 years experience as an automation engineer working in a
QA team and with development teams
* Expert programming skills in Perl and other languages
* Experience with Internet technologies and protocols
* Good English

Feel free to email me any questions about the job.

Ran

 Ran Eilam ran.eilam at gmail.com