[Israel.pm] Poll: What are the most important features of an employer or a job opportunity for you?

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Sat May 8 19:41:29 PDT 2010

guy,

thanks for the quick reply at this early hour of the day

On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 5:28 AM, guy keren <choo at actcom.co.il> wrote:

> gabor - i think you (and most of the community) missed a major factor -
> the job should be interesting/challenging/rewarding, and the system
> being developed should be interesting/challenging/rewarding.

I am not sure on what do you base your generalization about "most of
the community"
but I added your answer
"The system being developed should be interesting/challenging/rewarding"
to the potential answers as I think this is good one that I missed out.

regards