[Israel.pm] Rehovot Perl Mongers - next meeting on 11 May

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Wed May 5 14:03:09 PDT 2010

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 11:44 PM, Gabor Szabo <szabgab at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> as I can see we don't have any talk scheduled for the next meeting
> I'll jump in and give the "Android on Perl" talk that I gave in Haifa.

Yay!

> I am not yet sure if SawyerX can also come to give his part - I hope so -
> but if not I'll try to improvise that too.

I can! Actually, this time I could speak about what we've accomplished
so far in ASE, show the repo, demonstrate the test scripts, etc. etc.

There's a lot to show and talk about!

> I'll update the web site later but for now, please mark your calendar.
> 11 May. Meeting at 18:00 talk starts at 18:30 in the Weizmann.

Considering my awful track record, I think I'll try to make it to half
an hour earlier just to be there on time. :)

P.S.:
If you could forward it to rehovot.pm, I'm not registered there (yet!)
- that'd be great.