[Israel.pm] mod_perl: PL MP_AP_PREFIX error

Gaal Yahas gaal at forum2.org
Mon May 3 02:42:28 PDT 2010

Try using backticks (`) instead of the current quotes you're using.
Crazy windows shell...

If that doesn't work, and you're desperate, try adding this early in
your Makefile.PL:

BEGIN {
  unshift @ARGV,
    "MP_AP_PREFIX=C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2";
}

Gaal Yahas <gaal at forum2.org>
http://gaal.livejournal.com/