[Perl] Directions from train...

Mikhael Goikhman migo at homemail.com
Sat May 10 04:54:57 PDT 2003

On 08 May 2003 20:09:23 +0300, Issac Goldstand wrote:

> Can someone give me directions from the train station (whichever one's best)
> to the University?  I know they're on the CRI site, but I'd like to hear
> from a human that they're really the best (or only) way to come.  Better
> yet, if someone could give me a lift from there..... ;-)

Since noone answered, I will try.

I think there are 3 main paths (bus numbers taken from Univercity site):

   Haifa Train/Bus station                   Bus lines to Univercity

   Hof HaCarmel (Matam) Train Station        46
   Central Bus/Train Station                 37a 191 192
   Central Lev-HaMifratz Bus/Train Station   141 171

No train station is near Univercity, so it will take some time to arrive.
You may take a special taxi from any of these stations to arrive quicker.

The first path is the shortest if you come from the South.
The second path is the one for sure, but it is not short.
The third path is the shortest if you come from the North.

In any way, you should better ask local people for instructions.
Hope this helps a bit.

Regards,
Mikhael.