[Israel.pm] Request for Suggestions for Talks

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Tue Sep 10 09:09:42 PDT 2013

Hi Erez and Sawyer and Perl-ILers,

On Mon, 9 Sep 2013 13:29:03 +0200
Erez Schatz <moonbuzz at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 8 September 2013 13:17, sawyer x <xsawyerx at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I'd like to note that Erez Schatz has also volunteered to give his
> > beginner talk. I loved it.
> >

> Indeed. I could do it on October's meeting, if there is one.

I sure hope there'll be one. Erez, are there any dates in October where
you're not available? If not, then - Sawyer, can you schedule us a room with
Shenkar? We can have half a meeting dedicated to Erez's talk and the other half
to Issac's talk. Would that be OK?

Best regards,

Stop Using MSIE - http://www.shlomifish.org/no-ie/

SGlau: Sounds really crazy. Are you sure you’re OK?
SMG: No, I’m not. My secret for success was that I was never completely sane,
heh.
    — http://www.shlomifish.org/humour/Summerschool-at-the-NSA/