[Israel.pm] Request for Suggestions for Talks

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Sun Sep 8 09:30:13 PDT 2013

Hi Issac,

On Sun, 08 Sep 2013 11:10:12 +0300
Issac Goldstand <margol at beamartyr.net> wrote:

> I'd love to help out by giving a talk.  I don't have so much
> Perl-centric stuff going on in my life now, but I've got enough.

I should note that we also accept talks that are not 100% Perl centric.

> I could talk about hacking TAP and Atlassian Bamboo, or talk about
> distributed apps with Gearman - those are the last interesting (in my
> opinion) things that I did with Perl.

Both sound interesting to me. Can you give these talks some time on October?
Based on:
http://www.hebcal.com/hebcal/?year=2013&month=9&yt=G&v=1&nh=on&nx=on&mf=on&ss=on&i=on&lg=s&vis=on&d=on&c=off&geo=zip&zip=&m=50&.cgifields=nx&.cgifields=nh&.cgifields=mf&.cgifields=ss&.s=Create+Calendar

(short URL - http://xrl.us/bpsnt8 )

it seems like September would be too hectic with all the Jewish holidays, and
on November we can have Ori Idan give a talk.