[Israel.pm] Request for Suggestions for Talks

Issac Goldstand margol at beamartyr.net
Sun Sep 8 01:10:12 PDT 2013

I'd love to help out by giving a talk.  I don't have so much
Perl-centric stuff going on in my life now, but I've got enough.

I could talk about hacking TAP and Atlassian Bamboo, or talk about
distributed apps with Gearman - those are the last interesting (in my
opinion) things that I did with Perl.

  Yitzchak