[Israel.pm] Request for Suggestions for Talks

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Sat Sep 7 04:41:51 PDT 2013

Hi all,

as you know we (= the Tel Aviv Perl Mongers) didn't have any talks since our
former leader, Sawyer, left for Amsterdam, and I volunteered to take over. The
main reason for that, is that I was unable to solicit any talks from people. So
the purpose of this E-mail is two-fold:

1. If anyone can and is interested to give any talk, please step forward and
volunteer to do so.

2. If the previous organisers can dispense any advice about how to solicit
talks from potential lecturers, please do so. You can reply to me in private.

I hope we will be able to resume the Tel Aviv Perl Mongers meetups.