[Israel.pm] Problem: TelAviv.pm Meeting falls on the first candle of Hanukkah

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Tue Nov 26 04:17:43 PST 2013

Hi all,

we scheduled a Tel Aviv Perl Mongers meeting for 27 November 2013, and there's
a problem that it falls on the first candle of Hanukkah:

As a result, I think we should make a last-minute cancellation because: 1.
People will want to be at home with their families and: 2. There may be several
transportation problems.

Ori, is that OK with you? Can you give the talk on December? I'm sorry that I
only registered the severity of the problem now.

	Shlomi Fish

P.S: here is an amusing song parody of Lorde’s “Royals” titled “Oils” to
celebrate the coincidence of Hanukkah and the .us Thanksgiving:

Rethinking CPAN - http://shlom.in/rethinking-cpan

* Backward compatibility is your worst enemy.
* Backward compatibility is your users’ best friend.