[Israel.pm] RegEx question

Yossi Itzkovich Yossi.Itzkovich at ecitele.com
Tue Mar 5 03:20:39 PST 2013

Hi,

I have a (simple) regex question that I don't remember how to do it efficiently:  I want to find all lines that have a starting of a C comment, but have no end of that comment at the rest of the line.
For example:

Abcdefg /* I want to match this line
Abcdefg /* I don't want to match this line */

How can it be done in one pattern ?

Regards,
Yossi

This e-mail message is intended for the recipient only and contains information which is CONFIDENTIAL and which may be proprietary to ECI Telecom. If you have received this transmission in error, please inform us by e-mail, phone or fax, and then delete the original and all copies thereof.