[Israel.pm] Vacancy Perl Developers in Amsterdam (The Netherlands)

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Sun Jan 27 09:59:07 PST 2013

Hi Rachèl,

while we welcome job posts on our mailing list, we expect the posters
to provide more details regarding the position. Especially in the case
of Amsterdam,
it would be nice to know if this is for Booking.com that has sponsored
our previous
workshop or some other company.

It would be also nice of you if you introduced yourself.

The very best would be if you posted the position at
http://jobs.perl.org/ and then
sent a link to it to our mailing list. (BTW same for our LinkedIN group.)

regards
  Gabor Szabo
  http://szabgab.com/
  List admin