[Israel.pm] How - utf8 hebrew with vvim

Dov Levenglick dov.levenglick at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 06:25:34 PST 2013

I've seen this question is many versions (including one of my own). I don't
have an answer for you, but I think that this would make a good track in
the upcoming seminar.
- How does one interface an existing/new utf8 file?
- How does one create a utf8 script?
- How does one identify the encoding of a file?

       בברכה  |  Best Regards,
דוב לוונגליק  |  Dov Levenglick

On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 4:20 PM, Shlomit Afgin <shlomit.afgin at weizmann.ac.il