[Israel.pm] Please submit a talk to ILPW 2013

Pinkhas Nisanov pinkhas at nisanov.com
Thu Jan 10 00:30:49 PST 2013

Hi Sawyer,

Are there any plans to film presentations on workshop?
if no I can do it like in previous workshop.
If it possible, please, ask from presenters who agree to
publish their presentations on youtube under
"creative commons" license, so I'll not film presentations
that will not be publish.
It also may be good that those presentation will be given
in main class.

thanks
Pinkhas Nisanov