[Israel.pm] Fwd: [Boston.pm] putting a module on cpan

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Wed Jan 9 06:17:26 PST 2013

Hi all,

please see Uri's message that I quoted below (in my forwarded message). He
suggested that he will make some Perl code ready for CPAN, in the course of a
Boston.pm meeting. Perhaps we can do something like that on Tel-Aviv.pm too? We
already had a Test-Live session and another one of how to fix CPAN bugs (Both
by Gabor), and Sawyer gave this talk too on the previous year's Israeli Perl
Workshop:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NGIxjpqCyQ

Maybe something like what Uri suggests will be a nice complement.

P.S: you can ignore my comments about static site generators / offline CMSes -
they are beside the main point.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish (who has some code he'd like to release on CPAN, but need
to be made CPAN-ready).

Begin forwarded message: