[Israel.pm] Two Books for Giveaway: O'Reilly's DNS & Bind 4th Edition and O'Reilly's Postfix: The Definitive Guide

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Tue Jan 8 05:11:19 PST 2013

Hi all,

I am giving away these two books:

* Postfix: The Definitive Guide (the pages are usable but the cover has strips
of air or something like that and accumulated some dirt)
* DNS & Bind - 4th edition

Both from O'Reilly, here are the books' homepages:

* http://shop.oreilly.com/product/9780596002121.do (Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Postfix-Definitive-Kyle-Dent-D/dp/0596002122 )

* http://shop.oreilly.com/product/9780596001582.do (Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/BIND-Fourth-Edition-Paul-Albitz/dp/0596001584/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1357650400&sr=8-1&keywords=dns+bind+4th+edition
- apparently there are some later versions )

You can pick one or both up from my apartment in Ramat Aviv Gimel (or we can
meet in the nearby shopping centre), or alternatively in a meeting of any of the
local software enthusiasts' club in Tel Aviv or vicinity.

Note: by giving away these books I don't mean to imply that they are bad ones,
or much less that I dislike the software applications and protocols that they
cover, just that I don't have much use for them.