[Israel.pm] 2013 Perl Workshop suggestion

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 12:57:31 PST 2013

That's an excellent idea. I was looking for talk suggestions that I could
do as well, and I think I could do that. Hopefully I'll be able to.

I'm going to submit a two-part talk about this, using the following:
Perl Like a Pro:
(part 1)
- Setting up your environment (local::lib, cpanminus, perlbrew, Git)
- IDEs
- CPAN-like structure packaging and distribution

(part 2)
- Readable Perl
- Critiquing your code (Perl::Critic)
- Writing tests (Test::More)
- Dist::Zilla

if you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Also, we're still *very very very *short on talks. If you want ILPW 2013 to
happen, *submit a talk!* :)