[Israel.pm] Perl Workshop update - last day for early bird payment

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Sun Feb 17 02:35:25 PST 2013

I should have some reminder telling me not to worry about the low number of
registration a week before the early-bird registration as about everybody waits
for the last minute....

There are now 42 registered and confirmed people on the web site and there
are a few people who already paid (by themselves or via their company),
but have not registered on the web site yet.

Occasionally there is a company paying via the PayPal form, but not
letting me know
who is the participant. This is a bit awkward.

Anyway, some more news:

We have the following rooms for the workshop:

2103, 2101 and the auditorium (room 2000) in the Mitchell building,

The gates will open at 8:30 and we'll have some food there already. I hope.
The talks will start at 9:20.

http://Booking.com/ is sponsoring the workshop again and they will have a
table there especially for people who are interested in relocation to Amsterdam!
See also: http://Booking.com/jobs

Those who are already registered know, that I am also giving
them a present from my Perl Maven site http://perl5maven.com/

And just let me remind you, the early-bird discount ends today.
So if you'd rather pay 90 NIS instead of 190 NIS, then pay today!

If you have already paid, please check the web site
http://act.perl.org.il/ilpw2013/ and see if your name is in bold.
That means I also marked your account as paid.
If there is a mistake, please let me know ASAP.

How to get there?
The Arlozorov train-station is 15 min walk away.

How to get there by car?
Use public transportation or buy a bike!