[Israel.pm] Did you register to the workshop yet?

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Wed Feb 13 08:14:38 PST 2013

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 2:31 PM, sawyer x <xsawyerx at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> If you haven't registered for the workshop yet, what are you waiting for? :)
> Remember this year there's a nominal fee to the workshop. You need to make
> sure to pay it.
>
> The workshop is on February 25th.
> Registration is at http://act.perl.org.il/ilpw2013/.
>
> If you have a friend who is interested in Perl, or you'd like to get them
> interested in Perl, get them registered in time!
>
> See you there.
> Sawyer.

Currently there are 27 people "committed" and I know about 10 more
from two companies who will pay soon as they want to pay the discount rate.

This is also a reminder. Till the 17th (that is next Sunday) you pay 90 NIS.
This is about the same as a ticket to the movies + pop-corn, but you get to
see Perl hackers and eat vegan food!

After that the price is 190 NIS. Still a bargain, but I can understand
if you'd rather pay only 90 NIS.

regards