[Israel.pm] FYI: ILPW on Purim

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 10:34:56 PST 2013

We don't intend to go over the entire approval process (which includes up
to 4 different people) this close to the event. As I stated, we will not
change the date. It is simply impossible. Also, we've already been assured
that they are extremely booked this coming school-year.

If, on the other hand, you will be able to find a free venue that will
provide us with three rooms (and adjacent hallway) for an entire day in
less than three weeks, and is willing to risk getting into a rough patch
with a stable consistent venue (after making several changes with the
schedule and giving them quite a bit of run-around), we might have
something to talk about.

I'm sure that by next year you will be part of the organizers from the
start in order to make sure we pick the best date possible. We could use
help with that, as you might have noticed. :)