[Israel.pm] FYI: ILPW on Purim

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 08:29:18 PST 2013

We cannot change the date.

We're receiving the facilities gratis, that is without charge. It's not
only rare to have such an offer, but we've formed good long-term
relationship with Shenkar, which means we've always received good
treatment. Searching for a new venue that will offer the same conditions
for free in such a short time is not only unlikely, but pretty much
impossible.

We are less than three weeks from the event, which is clearly too close to
move the date. There are no more dates available in February and the
beginning of the new scholastic year means additional dates past February
are unattainable.

We've had the date for a while, and published it. We've also asked for any
comments since then. I understand this is important to you and I apologize
that at this point there is no way we can change this. However, I do hope
to still see you at the event, and expect your help in organizing the next
workshop to prevent it from happening again. :)