[Israel.pm] Fix case in a directory structure

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 01:53:08 PST 2013

The problem is that if you try to rename this on Windows, it will not allow
it because it already perceives it as the same exact file, so there's no
need to rename anything. I think you have two options:
1. Rename it to a different name and then back to the one you want with the
right letter casing.
2. Rename it on the server.

If it's number 2, you can use Larry Wall's rename() and do "rename -e lc
*.html" or something.
Double check that.