[Israel.pm] well, it seen that I won't be in YAPC::Tokyo

Shmuel Fomberg shmuelfomberg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 18:48:38 PDT 2013

Yes, impressive.
It is weekend YAPC, and people generally doesn't fly-in for it, but come
from Tokyo and the area. Naturally it have more people then the other YAPC.
For me, the '1000 people' is more of an indicator that Perl is going strong
in Japan. (last year they had ~500) which is very good.

Oh, and apparently I will be able to attend - the company that I work at,
Six Apart, is a sponsor. as one, we get 24 free tickets. We have 8
programmers in the company, and most already brought their ticket. :-)

And last - saw that Larry Wall won't attend this year. but we will have
mst. This island will be getting a shot of crazy...

Shmuel.