[Israel.pm] Perl Tutorial in Hebrew

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Wed Apr 24 23:20:22 PDT 2013

some of you might know that I've been writing a Perl tutorial for
several months now and slowly publish parts of it on
Slightly over a month ago a Brazilian Perl Monger offered to translate
the tutorial to Portuguese. Soon after I started ask around for
translations and there are already
more than 10 translations in progress.

I am very happy that Uri Bruck started the Hebrew translation as well.
This is the first article:

If you have time, I'd appreciate more of you helping with the
translation - let me know and I'll give you the technical directions.

In any case I'd appreciate your help in getting the word out by
G+1-ing or sharing on other social networks.