[Israel.pm] next TA perl mongers meeting

moshe nahmias moshegrey at ubuntu.com
Sat Sep 8 10:31:52 PDT 2012

Hi,

the lectures this month will be given by Yenon Perek, Shlomi Fish and
myself.

Yenon will give a 20 minute talk about meta moose (using the meta object,
dynamically add methods, play with attributes etc.).

Shlomi will talk about project euler and possibly a mini hackathon after
that.

yours truly will give a talk about the mail stats program I wrote and what
I plan for the future, suggestions will be very welcome :)

Sowyer, you said to remind you to check if we can have the place at Shenkar
at the 19/9. Can you check it please?

Moshe