[Israel.pm] next TA perl mongers meeting

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Sat Sep 8 08:24:14 PDT 2012

Hi Moshe,

On Sun, 2 Sep 2012 21:35:33 +0300
moshe nahmias <moshegrey at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Ynon, sounds good to me.
>
> Another one that wants to give a lecture?
>
> I am thinking on giving a lecture on the mail stats script I wrote
> but not sure yet if I will do it and when.
>
> Anyway, we need at least 1 other lecturer since even if I will give my
> lecture I think it's a short one.

Am I going to give the Project Euler talk next meeting or not? Please let me know
because there isn't a lot of time to get ready.

> Moshe
>
> On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 6:40 PM, Shlomi Fish <shlomif at shlomifish.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Ynon (and all),
> >
> > On Sun, 2 Sep 2012 17:44:15 +0300
> > ynon perek <ynonperek at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I can give a 20 minutes talk about the Meta-Moose (using the meta
> > > object, dynamically add methods, play with attributes etc.)
> > >

> > Sounds good. +1.
> >
> > I'm contemplating giving a talk / mini-hackathon about Project Euler
> > ( http://projecteuler.net/ ;
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Euler), but:
> >
> > 1. I'm afraid it will stress me out.
> >
> > 2. I'm not sure about the format. Should I just give a small
> > introduction and then
> > we solve some selected problems using Perl?
> >
> > For the record I keep my solutions to the problems that I have
> > solved here:
> >
> > https://bitbucket.org/shlomif/project-euler
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> >         Shlomi Fish

> > --

Original Riddles - http://www.shlomifish.org/puzzles/

Sisko: Q: would it be OK if my crew brought along their phasers with them?

Q: Of course. They can also bring some photon torpedoes if they wish. None of
them will work, but I don’t mind them taking them.