[Israel.pm] Speeding regexs presentation

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Wed Sep 5 01:42:37 PDT 2012

ׁHi Shmuel,

everybody - please reply to the list with your comments, because I know GMail.com
and other MUAs makes it far too easy to do the opposite.

On Wed, 5 Sep 2012 12:26:17 +0900
Shmuel Fomberg <shmuelfomberg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All.
>
> I'm making a small (~15 minutes) presentation at work about regular
> expression performance.
> Feedback is welcome.
>
> https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1KaoH3ZrNdKpJomiynjJWul9G0U-WkcXFYZafQVZwZLg/edit

"Speeding up Regexs" ==> "Regexs" should be "Regexes" - see:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_plural

I have made the other corrections in this copy of the presentation:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/10tztD2s_4Y-5zq6KHJyRPzGS8zLnOoucA9oLsaZdfCc/edit

It's unfortunate that you are showing a lot of parsing of XML or HTML-like text in the talk.