[Israel.pm] next TA perl mongers meeting

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Sun Sep 2 08:40:26 PDT 2012

Hi Ynon (and all),

On Sun, 2 Sep 2012 17:44:15 +0300
ynon perek <ynonperek at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I can give a 20 minutes talk about the Meta-Moose (using the meta
> object, dynamically add methods, play with attributes etc.)

Sounds good. +1.

I'm contemplating giving a talk / mini-hackathon about Project Euler
( http://projecteuler.net/ ; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Euler ), but:

1. I'm afraid it will stress me out.

2. I'm not sure about the format. Should I just give a small introduction and then
we solve some selected problems using Perl?

For the record I keep my solutions to the problems that I have solved here:

https://bitbucket.org/shlomif/project-euler