[Israel.pm] Error in compilations - not found

Chanan Berler bc.other at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 05:14:41 PDT 2012

Hi Shlomi,

I already know this is run-time error found...thought maybe there is a
better way to catch these kinda errors
before run-time, as I am using system find command and run perl -c on
all project modules
(which miserably fails to catch these syntax errors).

Following your state of mind, i need to use CHECK block creating
instances of all objects in modules - which in my case is impossible
due
to time and project size.

I wonder why aaaa; failes while aaaa doesn't

Thanks again
Chanan