[Israel.pm] Uploaded slides for Asynchronous Programming FTW! talk

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Sat Oct 6 06:15:59 PDT 2012

Hi Sawyer,

On Sat, 6 Oct 2012 14:35:15 +0200
sawyer x <xsawyerx at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've given a talk called "Asynchronous Programming FTW!" at YAPC::EU
> 2012. I finally got around to uploading the slides.
> Enjoy.
>
> http://www.slideshare.net/xSawyer/asynchronous-programming-ftw

first of all, I enjoyed reading this talk, but it didn't teach me a lot
new. Still, it could be useful for people less knowledgeable.

I found that the dashes in the "->" were missing in the slides on the
web, which was very irritating, but luckily I was able to download the
PDF and view it using Okular.