[Israel.pm] Mobile web course recommendation and Regex Maven

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Tue Nov 27 22:58:32 PST 2012

Hi,

We are nearing the end of the mobile web course with Ynon.
He runs a competition to build a mobile up by the end of the course.
He will even give a present to the person who sports the most downloads :)

So I started to create an application to teach Regular Expressions.

It has a web site http://regexmaven.com/ and it is available for Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.regexmaven.app

So if you'd like to help, either in winning the competition or just making
this application better, please install it and let me know what you think.

regards
   Gabor
ps. Oh and if you'd like to build web applications for mobile devices,
I'd recommend the course. http://mobileweb.ynonperek.com/