[Israel.pm] Meeting today!

Meir Kriheli mkriheli at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 06:46:05 PDT 2012

Don't know about recordings, but MongoDB slides are up:

http://www.meirkriheli.com/en/2012/11/mongodb-talk-slides/

I've also updated telaviv.pm repo for the last meeting.

PS
One *important* thing I've forgot to mention is MongoDB's
license<http://www.mongodb.org/display/DOCS/Licensing>.
It's AGPL v3.0, while the client libraries are Apache v2.0.

They have an exception and promise that your client application which uses
the database is considered a separate work.
See the above linked license page for more information.

Cheers

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 5:33 PM, moshe nahmias <moshegrey at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> We can try recording on my cell phone
> On Oct 31, 2012 1:48 PM, "sawyer x" <xsawyerx at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I don't think we'll be able to arrange a recording just a few hours
>> before the meeting...
>>
>> Perhaps next time in advanced. :)
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 1:44 PM, Gabor Szabo <gabor at szabgab.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Unfortunately I won't be able to attend this meeting, but I am very
>>> interested in
>>> the presentations.
>>>
>>> Could someone record them?
>>> If the speakers agree, could the talks be uploaded to YouTube?
>>>
>>> Gabor

Meir Kriheli
http://meirkriheli.com