[Israel.pm] Is there going to be a Tel Aviv Perl Mongers meeting on 28 March, 2012?

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 08:02:25 PDT 2012

On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 4:37 PM, Shlomi Fish <shlomif at shlomifish.org> wrote:

> http://www.whatsup.org.il/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=6980
>

> It says there is going to be a Tel Aviv Perl Mongers meeting on 28 March,
> 2012,
> on Wednesday, at 18:30 in the Shenkar College building on Anne Frank St. in
> Ramat Gan, room No. 300.
>
> Is it true?

It has to be, it's on the Internet!

Just kidding. Of course it's true. Why else would it be posted (including a
date, time, speakers and talks) if it isn't true?

> If so, why hasn't an announcement been sent here yet?

My guess is... a mistake.
Oversight, mishap, "whoopsie", ya know... :)

We did however speak about the date, the talks we're gonna have, what we're
gonna do afterwards, etc. so it shouldn't be that much of a surprise.