[Israel.pm] Is there going to be a Tel Aviv Perl Mongers meeting on 28 March, 2012?

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Sat Mar 24 07:37:56 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I accidentally saw this announcement on whatsup.org.il:

http://www.whatsup.org.il/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=6980

It says there is going to be a Tel Aviv Perl Mongers meeting on 28 March, 2012,
on Wednesday, at 18:30 in the Shenkar College building on Anne Frank St. in
Ramat Gan, room No. 300.

Is it true? If so, why hasn't an announcement been sent here yet?