[Israel.pm] upcoming meetings dates and talks

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Mon Mar 19 00:38:36 PDT 2012

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 11:37 AM, Gabor Szabo <gabor at szabgab.com> wrote:
> So far we got several requests for talks and very few talk offers.
>
> Here is my suggestion:
>
> Meir will give is talk about Sphinx. Is 45 min as it was at PyWeb-IL
> good for you?
>
> Then I'll give a talk on how to contribute to a CPAN module: (30-50 min)
>   Check the bug tracking system
>   Find and check-out the source code
>   Write a test
>   Create a fix,
>   Send a patch
>
> Then we form groups of 2-3 people and fix bugs in CPAN modules.
> We can do this in Spaghettim already.
> For this we need to make sure we have enough notebooks.
>
> Does this sound good?

So apparently it sound ok as no one had any better idea :)
Now comes the hard part. I'd like to create a list of modules that we
would like to work on.

I'd recommend XML::Feed https://metacpan.org/module/XML::Feed
See this post: http://perlhacks.com/2012/03/xmlfeed/

What modules would *you* like to see fixed?

regards