[Israel.pm] upcoming meetings dates and talks

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Wed Mar 14 02:37:18 PDT 2012

So far we got several requests for talks and very few talk offers.

Here is my suggestion:

Meir will give is talk about Sphinx. Is 45 min as it was at PyWeb-IL
good for you?

Then I'll give a talk on how to contribute to a CPAN module: (30-50 min)
   Check the bug tracking system
   Find and check-out the source code
   Write a test
   Create a fix,
   Send a patch

Then we form groups of 2-3 people and fix bugs in CPAN modules.
We can do this in Spaghettim already.
For this we need to make sure we have enough notebooks.

Does this sound good?

Gabor