[Israel.pm] upcoming meetings dates and talks

Meir Kriheli mkriheli at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 04:48:47 PST 2012

I gave ~week ago at PyWeb-IL a talk about Sphinx - documentation generator
written in Python:

http://sphinx.pocoo.org/

It's getting lots of traction and used for documenting projects in various
languages, or even non-programming related documentation.

If there's an interest I can give the same talk.

Cheers

Meir Kriheli
http://meirkriheli.com