[Israel.pm] my new module on CPAN

Pinkhas Nisanov pinkhas at nisanov.com
Sat Mar 3 10:31:26 PST 2012

Hi,

It happen to me again, I found another algorithm
that implemented with j language and not with perl.
This algorithm is based on matrix operations and
I thought that perl with its PDL can be perfect
platform to implement it.
It's "Markov Clustering Algorithm" (MCL), scalable
and fast algorithm for finding clusters in graph.
It's used in bioinformatics and data retrival systems.
Actually it could be good everywhere you need
clustering.
so I did it, there is new module: Algorithm::MCL.
http://search.cpan.org/~pinkhasn/Algorithm-MCL-0.003/lib/Algorithm/MCL.pm
It should be very fast because PDL usage.
I still did not test it on large graphs because
I have no such data (may be someone can help here).
Please, check it. It's my first module on CPAN
so any comments are welcome.

thanks
Pinkhas Nisanov