[Israel.pm] upcoming meetings dates and talks

Chanan Berler bc.other at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 07:16:11 PST 2012

Since i am new to the meeting (where i found 5min from my workplace).
I wonder if someone can bring up a presentation about:
- dancer for newbie (funny i never used it).
- design patterns using perl (best cases: singleton, multiton) -
specially under apache perl_mod
  (example: create logs - must create singleton for printing in same logs),

thanks
Chanan