[Israel.pm] upcoming meetings dates and talks

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Sat Mar 3 02:02:14 PST 2012

hi,

now that the workshop is over, let's try to keep the momentum
and run our monthly meetings.

Usually we meet on the last Wednesday of each month.
That would mean

March 28
(April 25 - if I am not mistaken this is the memorial day,
     Let's move it to May 2 Is that ok with you?
May 30

Sawyer, are the dates good? Will you talk to Shenkar
and fix the dates with them?

Now this is the time we should start collecting talk proposals.

If you never gave a talk this is a really good opportunity.
You can start with a short presentation. It can be "here is how I use Perl".
or "Here is what I don't understand in Perl".

It would be also awesome to hear interesting, but not directly Perl
related talks.
For example about Haskell or graphic design.
Creating a web site or learning ObjectiveC for iDevelopment.

Preparing such a talk gives you a reason to think a lot more about the subject.

Send talk proposals either to the list or directly to me!

regards