[Israel.pm] TA.pm Hackathon! This Wednesday (27/06)

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 04:04:09 PDT 2012

Hi all!

Sorry for the constant updates. There had been a confusion at the venue.

The new location is on the new building, room 2206.

Just to iterate more clearly:
Room: 2206 (new builder).
Enterance through 8th Yeda Am street.
Floor no. 2.

If you aren't sure, just email me.

I'm looking forward to as many people as possible. Bring your laptops,
bring ideas, let's have some fun! :)