[Israel.pm] statistics of the mailing list

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Mon Jan 30 03:30:19 PST 2012

Hi,

On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 12:38 AM, moshe nahmias <moshegrey at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> hi,
> I finally made the statistics for the mailing list, since there is none from
> 2005 i started from 2005 till 2011. the result is this.

sorry for the late reply, only now could I apply your patch.
so there report is now on   http://perl.org.il/mailing_lists.html

> do you think i should publish the code? (i am not sure it will benefit
> others)

sure it will. There are lots of mailing lists. Please create
a github repo for it and share the code. We can then comment
on it further and provide a tool to the other perl monger groups
and to all the mailman lists that can provide them withs some interesting
statistics.

> if there is anything you wish me to add to this you are welcome to ask.

Let's see the code first!

regards