[Israel.pm] Perl expert

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Sun Jan 29 09:46:43 PST 2012

Hi Tzafrir,

On Sun, 29 Jan 2012 17:46:37 +0200
Gabor Szabo <gabor at szabgab.com> wrote:

> Hi Tzafrir,
>
> On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 2:15 PM, Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir at qualigate.co.il> wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >

> > I'm looking for experienced Perl programmer.
> >
> > If you know one please connect us.
> >

> could you please give us a bit more details?
>
> Are you looking for an employee?
> A contractor?
>
> What else does the person need to know?
> How much "experience" are you looking for and in what subject within Perl?

Very good advice. I'd also like to add:

1. Where is the job located? Is it on-site? Can one telecommute? Etc.

2. What is the scope of the work? Full-time / Part-time / single-Project-only /
how many months / etc.

3. What is the employer's name?

The more details the better. Also consider publishing submitting this job on
http://jobs.perl.org/ , which will make it aggregated into
http://jobs.perl.org.il/ .

If it isn’t in my email, it doesn’t exist.

And if the whole world says one thing and my email says something different,
email will conquer.

    — an Israeli Linuxer.